The internet is a great place to find tons of fun projects and BOMs – all for free! I have been following a few websites and wanted to share them with you as well. This is just the tip of the iceberg, once you start doing google searches on free patterns and free BOMs, you will find some many things to make that it would actually use up your fabric stash! Here are some of my favorites that I browse on a regular basis. I have yet to commit to any of these, but they are on my list:
- Pat Sloan – Meadow Breeze BOM for Aurifil Thread. Pat Sloan has a beautiful FREE BOM that started in March 2010. Two blocks are available now.
- Moda Bake Shop – Free patterns and projects using jelly rolls, layer cakes, honey buns, and turnovers. Yum!
- Bunny Hill – Snowbound BOM. A very cute applique BOM that features Snowmen (and Snowwomen)!
- Debbie Mum – Around the Block BOM. She releases two block patterns every 2 months. This is for those who don’t do applique.
- Willowberry Designs – Under the Sea BOM. A super cute quilt with embroidered blocks. My son has this one on his list for me to make for sure.
Enjoy! If you know of other good sites, please share in the comments.